As CPH begins to wrap up the fiscal year, we want to take a moment to recognize the recipient of the 2022 Warren Nord Distinguished Service Award for outstanding contributions to the CPH mission and programs, Paul Bonnici. You’re one of CPH’s most valuable players; congrats and thank you!
- Paul began working at the UNC School of Government in 2009 and moved to CPH in 2012
- Prior to joining CPH/Carolina K-12 in 2009, he taught social studies and served as a testing coordinator for Chatham County Public Schools
- His favorite teams are the Tar Heels, Mets, Jets, and Islanders
- He loves his three dogs (Patsy, Lula, and Norma), his tortoise (Marge), his cat (Judee), coffee, and peanut butter cups. In his free time he enjoys gardening, running, and spending time with his girlfriend Lindsay
- He earned his Associate’s degree in Liberal Arts from Nassau Community College, a Bachelor’s degree in History, and a Master’s in Arts and Teaching from UNC-Chapel Hill
- Paul is the second recipient of the Warren Nord Service Award