Be an Ambassador!
Help us Spread the Word about our Programs and Win Prizes!
You may win a FREE seminar!
We need YOUR help to spread the word about our programs. Here’s the deal: When you bring a new, first-time participant to an Adventures in Idea seminar, you’ll receive a set of our fabulous notecards, PLUS the opportunity to win great PRIZES! So go ahead—invite your friends, neighbors, golfing buddies, heck, may as well invite your brother-in-law. Check out the details below.
Ambassador of the Year Contest
- Each time you bring a “first-timer” with you to a seminar you’ll earn one point in the contest, as well as receive a set of notecards.
- In December, we’ll tally up the points and announce the Ambassador of the Year winner.
- The Ambassador of the Year wins FREE attendance at one 2014 seminar AND a free meal.
Ambassador of the Semester Drawing
- Every time you bring a new participant to a seminar, we’ll enter your name into a drawing for Ambassador of the Semester.
- At the end of each semester, the winner will be chosen from a random drawing. The more friends you bring, the better your chances will be.
- Winners receive a $25.00 gift certificate to Flyleaf Books.
1. You must bring a new participant with you to a weekend seminar.
2. Lectures at Flyleaf Books are NOT eligible for points.
3. There is no limit to the number of first-timers you may bring.
4. Advisory Board members and staff are NOT eligible.