To register online, click here.
** New online registration system coming soon! In the meantime, register using the old system. We’ll send out an email and post across our social media accounts to let you know when the new system is ready**
To register by phone, call us at 919.962.1544.
We accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card, or Diner’s Club.
Registration Discounts for General Public
You may take ONE of the following discounts per semester (please note: these don’t apply for Dialogue seminars):
- 3 or more Adventures in Ideas seminars per person: please subtract $20.00 per seminar
- First Time Discount: Please subtract $30.00 from the tuition of the relevant Adventures in Ideas seminar.
- Dialogues Discount Pass: Register for a semester’s worth of Dialogues Weekend Seminars and receive $15 off each event.
- Flyleaf Season Pass: Register for all of Carolina’s Great Teacher Tuesdays and Humanities in Action Wednesdays and receive a special discounted price. If you’re a GAA Member, you’ll receive an even bigger discount!
Registration Discounts for Teachers
- 50% tuition discount to all Adventures in Ideas Seminars for current K-12 and Community College Teachers
- Teachers are also eligible for a $75 travel stipend. Stipends are only available for Adventures in Ideas Seminars and can only be claimed once a semester.
- Please note: CPH’s “first time participant’s discount” or a “three or more discount” may not be combined with teacher discounts. Unfortunately, funding restrictions do not allow us to offer discounts/stipends to substitute or retired teachers.
- Stipends and discounts are provided courtesy of the Daisy Edmister Teacher Support Fund.
UNC Students, Staff, & Faculty Registration Policy
All currently enrolled UNC-CH students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend the Humanities in Action series at Flyleaf Books. Please present your One Card at the door for admission. Please note that paying participants receive priority registration.
UNC-CH faculty and staff are eligible for a 50% discount on the tuition for our weekend seminars. Advance registration is required, and optional meals are full price. Online registration is not available for UNC-CH faculty and staff. To register, call 919-962-1544.
UNC-CH graduate and undergraduate students are invited to attend our weekend seminars free of charge, space permitting, but advance registration is required. Students may request to register beginning the Monday before the seminar by calling our main phone number, 919-962-1544, or by emailing our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any optional meals are full price.
For all other students, please contact Max Owre at email@example.com for special student initiative pricing.
If an event is cancelled, the full tuition amount will be refunded.
Participants who need to cancel will receive a refund for tuition (minus a $30 administrative fee for each registration) for cancellations made at least one business day before a seminar. Refunds for optional meals will be made in full for cancellations made by noon, two business days prior to a seminar.
If you have any questions, please email our registrar, Brian Entzminger, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our main line, (919) 962-1544.