Make a Gift
“I laugh, I wonder, I learn something.” — Adventures in Ideas participant
Click Here to Make A Gift
Carolina Public Humanities would not be possible without your generous support. Registration fees cover only 30% of the cost of presenting seminars and we rely upon private resources to sustain the high quality programming you expect. Gifts of all sizes help keep our programs affordable and accessible to as many participants as possible. Donations also help provide scholarship assistance to public schoolteachers in our state. Your gifts make it possible for us to attract and compensate top faculty and hold our events in comfortable, convenient venues. Thank you again for your ongoing support of the humanities. We couldn’t do it without your help.
Your gift makes all the difference — to our faculty, our teachers, and our staff.
If you’d like, you can specify your gift to support the area that interests you most.
- You can choose to assist us in reaching our state’s K-12 teachers and students
- Support our outstanding faculty, or contribute to our general operating funds, which are critical to our success
- You can direct your gifts to grow our endowment funds and enable us to offer our programs at more affordable rates
It’s easy! Just click on the link below to make a gift online using your credit card. The site is secure and all your personal and credit card information is encrypted, protected and confidential.
Click Here to Make A Gift
Just follow these steps on the next page:
Gift Designation: Select a Fund for your gift.
- Most donors select the Unrestricted Gift Fund – Carolina Public Humanities (101529).
- To support K-12 teachers, select the Daisy M. Edmister Teacher Support Fund (108165) or the Carolina K-12 Fund (104558).
- To support honoraria for UNC Faculty, click “Find More Fund Options” and enter “Lloyd Kramer” to find the Lloyd Kramer Endowed Fund for Faculty Support (104832)
- To support our outreach to community colleges & other state institutions, select the State Outreach and Community College Outreach Fund (104688)
Designate an amount for your gift. Be sure to indicate if your employer offers matching gifts, if this gift is an honorary or memorial gift, or if your gift is in fulfillment of a pledge.
You will have the opportunity to review your gift before it is submitted to make certain it’s accurate. You will receive a confirmation once your gift transaction is processed.
To make a gift over the phone, please call the Office of Gift Services at 919.537.3818.
To make a gift via check, please make check payable to “Arts & Sciences Foundation, Inc.” with the fund designation (e.g. Fund # 101529) in the memo line and mail to:
Carolina Public Humanities
1700 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3425
For questions about creating scholarships, making stock or estate gifts, donating to specific programs, or suggestions on how you can support Carolina Public Humanities, please contact:
Associate Director of Development
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFT!
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the Arts and Sciences Foundation meet the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service to qualify as a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt organization.